We’re having another YouTube Live Event on Sunday, March 21st at 7pm (EST). Tune in to my account (https://www.youtube.com/c/FlyFishingWithJeff) and I will once again discuss some relevant fly fishing topics and a variety of other interesting items.
If you have a question that you think is viable and pertinent … and can be answered via the live event, share that with me at email@example.com or by using the comment area at the bottom of this page.
So, set your reminders (for us old folks) and tune in with me on YouTube on Sunday, March 21st at 7pm. Hope to see you then …..
Agenda for YouTube Live Event – Sunday, March 21st at 7pm EST
- Greet/meet; first name, what state and favorite fish to fly fish for
- Quote from “Friends on the Water”; My father had found a way to love without showing it or perhaps even admitting it to himself. His way was through our fishing together. My own father passed three years ago on March 9th…a quick tribute!
- Question and answer time from viewers; open up for fly fishing questions live
- Product demo; the Knot Kneedle…knot tying tool worth the money
- SWS; a quick reminder and discussion of Small Water Sportsman
- Fly tying demo; the ‘Hybrid-Fly’….a combo of Sugar Creek Streamer and reverse-tied bucktail
- Short reading from Friends on the Water (Fly fishing in good company); confessions of an eco-redneck….my own son’s surgery from atop a float tube!
- Mending your fly line; upstream, downstream and reach mends
- Wisconsin rivers; St. Croix, Namekagon and Totagatic Rivers
- Review of fly lines; floating, full sink and sink tip
- Gal 6:9…what it means to me
- Lastly….happy Spring, yeah, we made it!
Share This Post with Your Friends ...
My wife, Vickie, is now making signs … of all kinds. I asked her to make a few fly fishing signs; she makes each one of these by hand, from scratch. They are very nice and would make a nice addition to your den, office, hearth or fly-tying area. You can look at these in […]
Very seldom do I find a product that both makes sense and actually works like it is supposed to … The Knot Kneedle is just such a product. I was out in Missouri this past weekend and decided to fish the last hour of catch/release at Roaring River. I had already shot a video the […]
Spring 2021 Fly Gear Closeout Once again I am offering some great fly fishing gear for what I feel like is a very fair price. It is all in good condition; some has been used more than others …. but it all has a lot of fly fishing life left in it. Please, only contact […]
What a better way to spend a day during an epidemic than to walk a beautiful, quiet trout stream in search of a few rainbows. Missouri has four trout parks; Roaring River trout park is the farthest west, located in the southwestern corner of Missouri, near the town of Cassville. Catch and release fishing in […]